21st of Oct2017
25 spotsHurry Up!
Microservice development (with examples in NServiceBus)
Go beyond the hype and build a solid foundation of theory and practice with this workshop on Microservice development. Join us for a one-day deep-dive covering architectural topics like:
- UI decomposition
- Data ownership across the enterprise
You’ll also learn the nitty-gritty details of building production ready Microservices including:
- Fault tolerance – HTTP and Queues
- Reliable integration with 3rd party systems
- Monitoring, High Availability, and versioning
Finally, get some hands-on experience in Microservice development using NServiceBus for building:
- Scalable command-processing endpoints
- Publish/subscribe event-processing interactions
- Long-running multi-stage business processes and policies
Please make sure you prepare your machine before your 'Microservice development' workshop, by following the instruction on GitHub page.
Your time during the workshop is valuable, and we want to use it for learning, rather than setting up machines.
- BYOD - Bring Your Own Device.
- Beer is on you
- Bring smile and positive attitude and willingness to learn :)
- Rest is on us :)
our heroes! ;)
Everything you want to know ;)
This is a short version of FAQ that is avaliable here.
What I need to have with me?Computer, sometimes your ID card (required by security guys) and positive attitude :)
Do I need to configure computer in some special way?Yes, you need prepare computer for a workshop. Follow instruction on GitHub.